Get a more nuanced look at foundation funding for human rights using our interactive grants database. Foundation Maps: Human Rights is a funders-only mapping tool that lets donors view grants-level data and search at the intersection of multiple issues. Grants information is updated weekly to provide a glimpse into current funding flows.
Funders can use this tool to:
- Better understand funding flows by issue, population, and geography
- Scope out the human rights funding landscape in countries before conducting site visits
- Identify potential grantees and funding partners
- Inform strategic planning and decision making
- Better understand how they fit within the field of human rights philanthropy