Top Foundation Funders
- Nationale Postcode Loterij $72.5 M
- The Atlantic Philanthropies $44.0 M
- Fundación ONCE $16.7 M
- Open Society Foundations $16.3 M
- Esmée Fairbairn Foundation $14.4 M
- The Oak Foundation $14.1 M
- The Henry Smith Charity $11.7 M
- Comic Relief UK $10.5 M
- Trust for London $10.3 M
- The Sigrid Rausing Trust $5.1 M
- Joseph Rowntree Charitable Trust $4.2 M
- Wikimedia Foundation $4.0 M
- The Northern Rock Foundation $3.5 M
- Unbound Philanthropy $2.9 M
- The City Bridge Trust $2.2 M
- The Barrow Cadbury Trust $2.0 M
- Ford Foundation $1.8 M
- Paul Hamlyn Foundation $1.5 M
- Hivos $1.5 M
- Silicon Valley Community Foundation $1.3 M
- National Endowment for Democracy $1.2 M
- The Legal Education Foundation $1.1 M
- EEA and Norway Grants $1.0 M
- Cordaid $958.6 K
- Tides Foundation $896.2 K
- M = Millions
Foundation Funding by Issue
Issue totals include foundation funding that could be identified as meant to address a specific issue. In order to provide unique totals and avoid double-counting, each foundation grant has been assigned to exactly one issue category within the human rights taxonomy.
Foundation Funding by Population
Population totals include foundation funding that could be identified as meant to benefit a specific group. Grants may serve multiple populations and would therefore be counted in more than one category.
Foundation Funding by Strategy
Strategy totals include foundation funding that could be identified as supporting a specific strategy. Grants may employ multiple strategies and would therefore be counted in more than one category.
Comic Relief UK
Spirit Advocacy (United Kingdom)
To empower older people with mental health problems across the Highlands of Scotland to reduce stigma and discrimination and to influence policy and improve services.
Norwegian Helsinki Committee (Norway)
To gather, systematize, analyze and make accessible materials documenting gross human rights violations in the North Caucasus.