Top Foundation Funders
- Big Lottery Fund $55.1 M
- Nationale Postcode Loterij $46.2 M
- Comic Relief $38.3 M
- Esmée Fairbairn Foundation $16.8 M
- Rockefeller Philanthropy Advisors $16.1 M
- Oak Foundation $15.0 M
- The Tudor Trust $14.2 M
- Bridge House Estates $8.5 M
- Paul Hamlyn Foundation $7.4 M
- Joseph Rowntree Charitable Trust $6.8 M
- The Charles Léopold Mayer Foundation for Human Progress $5.3 M
- The Sigrid Rausing Trust $4.6 M
- Wikimedia Foundation $4.3 M
- The Barrow Cadbury Trust $4.3 M
- Unbound Philanthropy $3.4 M
- National Endowment for Democracy $3.2 M
- Bodossaki Foundation $3.0 M
- The William and Flora Hewlett Foundation $3.0 M
- EEA and Norway Grants $2.8 M
- Human Dignity Foundation $2.5 M
- Carnegie Corporation of New York $2.5 M
- Tides Foundation $2.1 M
- Freedom House $2.0 M
- Stop AIDS Now $1.6 M
- Fund For Global Human Rights $1.3 M
- M = Millions
Foundation Funding by Issue
Issue totals include foundation funding that could be identified as meant to address a specific issue. In order to provide unique totals and avoid double-counting, each foundation grant has been assigned to exactly one issue category within the human rights taxonomy.
Foundation Funding by Population
Population totals include foundation funding that could be identified as meant to benefit a specific group. Grants may serve multiple populations and would therefore be counted in more than one category.
Foundation Funding by Strategy
Strategy totals include foundation funding that could be identified as supporting a specific strategy. Grants may employ multiple strategies and would therefore be counted in more than one category.
Calala Fondo de Mujeres
Asociación de Mujeres de Guatemala (Spain)
With a scholarship for the participation of Colombian women in exile.
King Baudouin Foundation
L'essentiel Residential Center
Which aims to integrate disabled adults into an intergenerational community-based setting.